When you buy a franchise, you’re paying for the right to use the franchisors proprietary systems. Some of these include their marketing systems, computer and software systems, inventory management systems and more.
But you won’t be able to use any of their business systems unless you know how to use them. That’s where a franchisors formal training program comes in. It’s part of what you’re paying for when you purchase a franchise. These days, technology plays a major part of company training programs. Expect the franchisor to utilize technology in their training program.
One-way Transblue uses technology to train their franchisees is to have some pre-training setup online. That’s right: Part of your training may be online. Pre-training set up takes place a few days or weeks before you arrive at Transblue headquarters for in-person training.
The formal, in-Transblue headquarters training will end up having the biggest impact on you. The training that takes place at headquarters is pretty intensive. It’s designed to prepare you for all of your day-to-day activities as a franchise owner. You’ll go through the entire operations manual.
You’ll be trained on things like:
• Business overview and direction.
• Fully implemented CRM, estimating, and project management software training and technology implementation in to your business.
• Software training.
• Sales Development.
• Estimating, sales, and closing the client.
• H/R training and support.
• Customer service and conflict management – how to be Transblue World Class.
• Accounting review and training.
Payments, processing, payroll, AP & AR.
• Project management training.
• Hands on installation.
• Success training.
• Project close out and completion.
• Subcontracting and procurement.
• Subcontractor management.
• Contract management.
• Permit training.
• Drawing a project – design training.
• Materials and product knowledge training.
• Qualifying a lead.
• Dress for the sale – what to wear and why, what to drive and why!
You’ll learn a lot in a 14-day period of time. If the thought of learning everything about running your new franchise business in a few short days sounds overwhelming, you’re not alone. Every franchisee before you thought the same exact thing, and their businesses are up and running. Yours will be too.
Transblue wants you to be successful and know you’ll be apprehensive in the weeks and days before you actually open. Their training programs are designed to make sure you’re ready.
At Transblue, we provide world-class service, and we believe world-class service begins with proper training. The Transblue Academy’s mission is to provide our franchise owners and their employees with ongoing, valuable training for personal and technical enrichment so that they can provide the attention and service Transblue customers deserve!